Ontrials Video (Another)

trials26

Hey,

Not ever done this before... But after not been able to contain my excitement / fortune at the weather holding off (looking out the window first thing to see puddles of rain fall) to arrive at higgor torr, where it remained dry and even a spell of sun! the wind as ever was nicely present. Pretty chilled video I hope, I share here more to show how much fun higgor torr is and if you havent yet managed to go. Do try! (I know theres a couple others have posted up some nice vids too). Thanks for looking in...

maybe a chance to plug: http://ontrials.tumblr.com

again nothing serious, just a jump on to the tumblr bandwagon and upload anything and everyting two wheel / comical - more to keep a network of our group that now resides wider apart - and bit of spark in the day on a monday morning at work!!

Cheers,

Barry

Edited by trials26

You have a really streety style of riding but do it on nature. It looks really awesome its good to see style on nature. Rare you see a rider without a helmet but I don't wear one either.

Edited by sayshell

hey,

appreciate the comments! cheers!

on the helmet, valid point competely! I did take one with me, it only dawned on me after that i didn't pop it on though! not good i know! agree, should wear a helmet - better safe than sorry!

hope others managed a dry spell this weekend!

thanks again!

Barry

Cheers guys!

Yeah the back brake for me is loud, but compared to what I've had in the past (pads from eBay and tar'd rim) i have to scarfice quiet for such response haha!

Duncy:

It's about a 40min drive from us, I've only been a few times, didn't even know of it until a friend showed me the other week. The 2nd time I went my rear hose blew. So this time (in the video) was to get what I'd missed out my system! I was there for 8.30am! (body clock still on work time on a Saturday) and hence being alone!

It'd be good to meet u up there one time or get together somewhere else!

Do you go up a lot? There any more to it to ride?

Cheers again

Barry