Anyone Had Any Trouble With Wiggle?

Davetrials

Ordered something 2 days ago and my order has yet to even be processed, so i had a look online to see if anybody had anything to say and apparently they change there phone number alot and generally seem to dick alot of people around, should i be worried? anyone else has any bad experiences?

Like Muel says, phone them up and ask what's going on.

I wouldn't have thought they'd be deliberately screwing people over, they're a big business with a lot of ties in the industry, they couldn't exactly just disappear with peoples money. I expect the phone number changes are a result of expanding.

Ordered a Xen and Camlebak with them about a month or so ago, I opted for free delivery which took about 4-5 days if I remember correctly.

I was concerned as the status remained 'Order Processing' until the day it was depatched, then it turned to Complete upon delivery. They do drag their feet a bit but with my first ever order I couldn't really grumble.

A lot of horror stories on the net about them and I've heard the lack of contact details being an issue several times. Just hold tight, I'm sure it'll turn up but just don't expect it quickly...