Bleeding Maggy Hs33S

TheSnowden

To bleed check the link that's in Revolvers signature (if it's still there, I have the sigs turned off so don't see them now!) and for the TPA knob your best off emailing or ringing Tartybikes as they sell them. They're here but are showing as on order currently.

To bleed check the link that's in Revolvers signature (if it's still there, I have the sigs turned off so don't see them now!) and for the TPA knob your best off emailing or ringing Tartybikes as they sell them. They're here but are showing as on order currently.

good man! cheers

Not too hard is it? If you've used water be sure to get all the old oil out, flush it through a couple of times.

On a completely different note, Snowden is such a beautiful song. Need to make a video to that when i've got enough clips together...

Not too hard is it? If you've used water be sure to get all the old oil out, flush it through a couple of times.

On a completely different note, Snowden is such a beautiful song. Need to make a video to that when i've got enough clips together...

Snowden as in the band mate? Yeah they're awesome lol, and yeah i saw the old oil coming out so i just kept pumping and pumping, i'll get a pair of 2011 hs33's when i can afford to :) i quite fancy a white pair :) i've learnt loads of maintenance stuff in the last few days to add to the stuff i already knew! :) i can't do cables.. i know how to, but it's just doing it that i can't do.. but no more cables on this bike! mwahahaa

yeah, its very, very easy, and its free :o

oh god yes, Evans Cycles - £22.50 per brake..

off topic, whats the riding like in boro? im originally from darlo, just down in manc for uni

i'll get a pair of 2011 hs33's when i can afford to :) i quite fancy a white pair :)mwahahaa

oh dear god no! the 2011 brakes are terrible and they end up leaking after a few months your beth trying to track down the model before them rocknroll bikes have them in stock still brake

oh dear god no! the 2011 brakes are terrible and they end up leaking after a few months your beth trying to track down the model before them rocknroll bikes have them in stock still brake

fair play mate, ill look into them, i saw those ltd edition green ones on the for sale threads, and i nearly came...

Also, does anyone know what year these maggies are from and where i can get a replacement screw (the red one i guess to make them match lol)

You can use an ordinary M5 bolt to replace the actual broken part of that (it's just the threaded section of the TPA which will have broken). It's possible to get the red adjuster cap on with a bit of tweaking, but I ran mine without them and it was fine. Used to have some beasting long bolts in mine, pure danger...

I've had no problems with mine whatsoever and I've had them for a good 6-7 months

Snowden as in the band mate? Yeah they're awesome lol, and yeah i saw the old oil coming out so i just kept pumping and pumping, i'll get a pair of 2011 hs33's when i can afford to :) i quite fancy a white pair :) i've learnt loads of maintenance stuff in the last few days to add to the stuff i already knew! :) i can't do cables.. i know how to, but it's just doing it that i can't do.. but no more cables on this bike! mwahahaa

oh god yes, Evans Cycles - £22.50 per brake..

off topic, whats the riding like in boro? im originally from darlo, just down in manc for uni

You have to know the right spots, its pretty decent, we usually go in a mates garden he has loads or pallets cable drum racking etc.

I've had no problems with mine whatsoever and I've had them for a good 6-7 months

Mine leaked through the lever, so i just sold it