Need Confirmation.

onza wanabe

Well i have posted about the neon bow and the echo lite 2011 (dual disk only) bikes.

Now i have come up with a plan buy the echo lite 2011(dual disk only) and buy a frame just need to no if this setup would go on the zoo! lynx frame with no problems.

Frame and Forks

- Frame: Echo Lite 2011, Disc Only (no 4-Bolt mount fitted) (Swapping the frame out for a Zoo! Lynx frame).

- Forks: Echo SL, Disc Only

Wheels

- Front hub: Echo TR Disc

- Rear hub: Echo TR Disc

- Chain tensioner: Echo TR Snail Cam (i will be also changing out the chain).

- Front rim: Echo TR

- Rear rim: Echo TR

- Spokes: Plain Gauge

- Rim tape: Echo, white

- Inner tube (front): Echo Unboxed

- Inner tube (rear): Echo Unboxed

- Front tyre: Echo SupaTrial (Also planning on swapping these out for a set of creepy's).

- Rear tyre: Echo SupaTrial

Brakes - Please view 'Additional Information' for important notes about the brake levers.

- Front brake: Echo TR Hydraulic Disc, 160mm

- Front brake: Echo TR Hydraulic Disc, 160mm

- Rear brake: Echo TR Hydraulic Disc, 160mm

Drivetrain

- Cranks: Echo TR, 160 ISIS

- Freewheel: Echo SL 108, 18t

- Chain: Echo Half-Link,. 3/32"

- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR 12T Screw On

- Pedals: Echo TR Caged, Orange

- Bottom bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, steel axle

- Bashplate: Echo SL, Silver

Steering

- Headset: Echo SL

- Stem: Echo TR

- Grips: Echo Rubber, Black

- Handlebars: Echo TR

Also does anybody know weather the Echo tr hydraulic disc breaks are as good as tartybikes are saying when comparing them to hope disc's be greatly appreciated thanks all.

Edited by onza wanabe

Just out of interest that's sort of a downgrade really why are you swapping the frame?

purely because i don't know disc well and the new Echo tr hydraulic disks need some sort of extra maintainance i know how to maintain hs33's which as the lynx frame has 4bolt i was going to get the rockman maladie but people say there has been a few reports of the frame snapping. Any other frames under £300 that you would recommend?

Rule 1 on trials forum: Don't argue with a rider like Ali because he knows his stuff damnit;)

I am not always right haha! But yeah, in this case, I have handled the lynx frame and I know it takes a traditional bb

Also does anybody know weather the Echo tr hydraulic disc breaks are as good as tartybikes are saying when comparing them to hope disc's be greatly appreciated thanks all.

Hi Daniel - The piston ratio in the Echo is different to the Hope so it will be a little less powerful. The trade-off for this is that the Echo brake is much lighter. Thanks, Mark

All the answers to your other questions were in the answers I gave to you in reply to the different Q&As you asked about on the Tartybikes website.

All the answers to your other questions were in the answers I gave to you in reply to the different Q&As you asked about on the Tartybikes website.

Mark on a personal note what do you prefer to ride disc or rim breaks? i only ask these questions because i am not 100% sure what to do get disk or rim as i haven't rode with dual disc.