New Biketrial Game! By Guillermo Marín

G_!

Ok now i miss my bike, bought it again :P

:lol:

By the way, after having done everything on this game... I got a little bored.

It'd be more addicting if you had certain achievements to do, and if you made it so that you'd have to nail a certain move a certain amount of times before you can go bigger?

By the way, after having done everything on this game... I got a little bored.

It'd be more addicting if you had certain achievements to do, and if you made it so that you'd have to nail a certain move a certain amount of times before you can go bigger?

yea i got bored too xD, i only play to competition and always win...

i'll try to make the next game better, i think every new game a make is a bit better of the old one so the next one will be better :)

thanks to everyone for the comments ;)

yea i got bored too xD, i only play to competition and always win...

i'll try to make the next game better, i think every new game a make is a bit better of the old one so the next one will be better :)

thanks to everyone for the comments ;)

Yeah, updated versions of games are always better (as you get more and more of the consumers feedback, so you know how to make it better) make it more in-depth and make certain things like competition only available after you complete story mode or something.

These are what make video games addicting:

The High Score

Whether you've tried out the latest edition of Grand Theft Auto or haven't played a video game since PacMan, the high score is one of the most easily recognizable hooks. Trying to beat the high score (even if the player is trying to beat his own score) can keep a player playing for hours.

Beating the Game

This "hook" isn't used in online role-playing games, but is found in nearly every gaming system. The desire to beat the game is fed as a player "levels up," or finds the next hidden clue.

Role-Playing

Role-playing games allow players to do more than just play - they get to actually create the characters in the game and embark on an adventure that's somewhat unique to that character. Consequently, there's an emotional attachment to the character, and the story makes it much harder to stop playing.

Discovery

The exploration or discovery tactic is most often used in role-playing games. One of the most popular online games currently is World of Warcraft, and a good portion of the game is spent exploring imaginary worlds. This thrill of discovery (even of places that don't really exist) can be extremely compelling.

Relationships

Again, this is primarily an online "hook." Online role-playing games allow people to build relationships with other players. For some kids, this online community becomes the place where they're most accepted, which draws them back again and again.

Yeah, updated versions of games are always better (as you get more and more of the consumers feedback, so you know how to make it better) make it more in-depth and make certain things like competition only available after you complete story mode or something.

These are what make video games addicting:

The High Score

Whether you've tried out the latest edition of Grand Theft Auto or haven't played a video game since PacMan, the high score is one of the most easily recognizable hooks. Trying to beat the high score (even if the player is trying to beat his own score) can keep a player playing for hours.

Beating the Game

This "hook" isn't used in online role-playing games, but is found in nearly every gaming system. The desire to beat the game is fed as a player "levels up," or finds the next hidden clue.

Role-Playing

Role-playing games allow players to do more than just play - they get to actually create the characters in the game and embark on an adventure that's somewhat unique to that character. Consequently, there's an emotional attachment to the character, and the story makes it much harder to stop playing.

Discovery

The exploration or discovery tactic is most often used in role-playing games. One of the most popular online games currently is World of Warcraft, and a good portion of the game is spent exploring imaginary worlds. This thrill of discovery (even of places that don't really exist) can be extremely compelling.

Relationships

Again, this is primarily an online "hook." Online role-playing games allow people to build relationships with other players. For some kids, this online community becomes the place where they're most accepted, which draws them back again and again.

(Y):)

• 2 weeks later...

just a little BOOM! because this was posted when the people was of holidays and maybe someone hasn't seen this...

also i wanna ask if you'll see with good eyes a full competition game for the next year...that will be a lot of work again and i want to know if that is a good idea...really i'm not sure if my games likes to the people, i can't know how many people download that..

cheers ;)

Edited by G_!

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

ah man, never got to play that one! First was good so gutted I can't get this!

I'll look forward to the new one!

Thanks mate

can anybody share this game in any hosting one more time?)

haven't seen another one yet) and i want to install this game to laptop and play it at work))

Where are the new games??have you made a new trial one since the last then?i can still get hold of your very first one but not the one that's posted in here :( hoping the 3rd installment is out now!? Haha

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/177217-leeds-uk-biketrial-game/

Try deviant art, I uploaded .swf to there before. Dunno if you could set it to allow downloads too.

This game is not only one file, it's a folder with many files, this needs to be upload in a site to be download, not able to play online as the simple versions i made