Anyone Near Portsmouthe Area

T-birder

Hi drstix you can come out on the ride too :rolleyes:. if Gilbert comes too then that will make 3 of us. I will probabley put the ride on the 'Rides and events' section of Trialsforum and see how many people we can get. probabley wont get many but may as well try. If it does plan out old portsmouth is a fantastic place to ride its like a playground for trialsters. its got boulders a great square with drops steps and gaps.

It will be awesome

If anyone else wants to come then just pop along i will put all the details on the 'Rides and events' section as soon as possible (Y)

Hello, I live near Brighton (just over an hour away by car from where you are) and if you like I could arrange a local ride and you can come along? We'd all love to go on a ride, PM me your mobile phone number and I'll sort out something.

But for now, you could always read some tutorials here.

Good luck, and keep it up!

Jake

Another "Portsmouth" thread here:

Edited by OnzaKid

Hi,

Apart from a very brief foray into trials about 5 years ago on my mate's bike I'm a complete newcomer to the sport.

I'm currently waiting for my Onza Zoot to be delivered this week..

I'm from Southampton and I'd be well up for a ride in Portsmouth in a few months or so if you plan to do another.

Hi Jake I cant come to Brighton :( but you could come to the Portsmouth ride that I have organised and bring along some people. we are all meeting at the round tower near spice island at 4pm this saturday hope to see you there :D

4PM?

How long is the ride for? Because the train takes about an hour and I'd have to be back home by 9/10ish?