Jake Kidney 4Th Video

gurider2010

Didn't like it, you're riding in a graveyard, and at one point you were actually riding on graves? Plus the intro was way too long but what the riding looked good and progressive, I just don't like people riding in graveyards, especially actually riding on someones grave, that's just not good in any way.

Edited by bikeperson45

Erm, you were riding on someone's gravestone? That's a f**king joke.

Apart from that, the slow-mo black and white fall, put that at the end, the start of a video should be to grab people's attention. And for me that was just pretty boring. For me there was too much posing (The intro made me laugh, with the flick of your hair, "You're worth it" came to mind.) and bits that could have been edited out, walking towards the camera and stuff like that.

I do like your videos though, you seem to make quite a few and there's always a bit of progression and stuff which is cool. The negativity was purely constructive criticism, apart from the riding on the gravestone, that shit just ain't cool.

Edit: Andeee's post made me think of this, the music, was awful, cool to go with the classical, but try to pick something that fits the video a little more, or edit the footage around the music, classical beats anything and everything with what it can do, it's got some of the best drops and beats going, you just need to find the right piece.

Edited by MonsieurMonkey

Nice little vid there jake nice to see your progressing.

Id agree with other comments about the gravestones man its just a no go dude.... This is why im not a fan of riding that church in barton lol.

The music and slow mo just made me wanna ride...

Hopefully will see you soon for a ride

Keep it up

Andy x

I doubt anyone was having a go, and yeah bigger crimes have been committed, but it doesn't make lesser crimes right. If the family of the dude turned up while you're riding on their dead relative's gravestone you're going to feel a fanny. As shit goes, it's about as disrespectful as you can get.

I doubt anyone was having a go, and yeah bigger crimes have been committed, but it doesn't make lesser crimes right. If the family of the dude turned up while you're riding on their dead relative's gravestone you're going to feel a fanny. As shit goes, it's about as disrespectful as you can get.

The site is over 400 years old.

Highly doubt there are any close relatives still alive.

Also the ones ridden on, resited. Ones left from when the path down the middle was dug out.

In a very poor state of repair.

It's hardly the point whether or not someone will turn up or the condition of them, it's what you are doing. I'm not saying don't do it, do whatever you want. It's just incredibly disrespectful.

Give the kid a break... Alright he's done something wrong in terms of being disrespectful so the first few comments made it clear to him....

He's got the idea so f**cking what? Maybe go complain to somebody who at least cares...

Im sure he has learnt his lesson etc......

Jake... Take the notice of some of these guys on the forum most of them tend to be keyboard warriors...

Okay, firstly, I was responding to what Echo Lite said to me. Merely stating that it isn't the fact that they are in disrepair or that no-one goes to see them that it's disrespectful.

I wasn't going any further into how disrespectful it is, the level of disrespect I see in the actions hasn't changed, I was just talking with someone about why I think that. You can debate a topic, without it being confrontational or aggressive, although it does usually involve a higher level of cognition than you appear to possess.

• Like 1

okay guys i am really sorry it just didnt seem disrespectful to me as the grave stones are those removed from a near bye graveyard so not actual graves, when i think about it it is disrespectful i didnt do it with intentions to offend anybody or disrespect the deceased, i will remove the clips of the graves and just have the gaps and sidehops, which are not near any graves i apologise again.

the unique way to learn is practicing, this video wasn't good at all but i'm sure your next video will be better.

here you have a few suggestions for the next one :) : make a short video(1 to 3 minutes), put a song(never used for famous riders), cut the clips to show only the movement you do, try to edit it following the song, film in differents spots, make a short intro...mm..that's all i think. See the videos of the people are posting here and take some ideas of them ;)

keep it up (Y)

Edited by G_!