Where Do I Buy Because Bikes?

JJ_ONeill

Hey guys, looking at upgrading from my Onza, and I really like the look of some of the Because Bikes - however, they're website is a bit rubbish and I can't seem to get into contact with them, and I can't find anywhere that sells the full bikes.

I need to know prices and stuff like that too, so any help would be much appreciated!

Yeah, suppliers absolutely rule.

We've just started getting all our last 2011 orders in now, I think our Neon/Because order is coming to us in about 2 weeks or so. No complete bikes though, just frames 'n' stuff.

Does this inculde the 2012 models??

Yeah, suppliers absolutely rule.

We've just started getting all our last 2011 orders in now, I think our Neon/Because order is coming to us in about 2 weeks or so. No complete bikes though, just frames 'n' stuff.

Have you guys tried getting Zhi/Bionic stuff? They make quite a few things I actually like.

Echo refused to deal with anyone who also deals in Zhi I believe.

I think Zhi used to work for Deng and then split and made his own company? I've read the full story on here multiple times but my memory is utter wank.

Alex Dark might be able to get Zhi stuff as I know he used to be a dealer, not sure about now though.

Echo refused to deal with anyone who also deals in Zhi I believe.

I think Zhi used to work for Deng and then split and made his own company? I've read the full story on here multiple times but my memory is utter wank.

Alex Dark might be able to get Zhi stuff as I know he used to be a dealer, not sure about now though.

You positive of this? That seems pretty petty if that is true of Echo, wants wrong with competition? Sheesh (N)

Yao Zhi used to ride for zoo(echo),then he started his own business under brand Zhi,the problem is,that zhi products are obviously just rebranded ECHO products.Got it?

Not really, only a few things I've noticed to be nearly the same as Echo's. The original ZM1 yes was a copy of the Zoo.

Headsets, bars, cranks, pedals, hubs, sprockets, grips, aspects of frames very much 'borrowed' from Echo...

Yeah, some of that is expected though, Echo is pretty generic on a lot of that stuff, but almost all their frames are copies of some other frame as well. I can say that there stuff is of pretty good quality though, I've been running a Zhi Zm2 frame as well as a Zhi fork and stem for a couple years and I bought them used, I can tell you that the Zm2 frame is pretty much bombproof, it's obviously not the lightest, but you don't have to afraid about hurting it.