Closed

old'scoolfool

Every component ive had from viz has either changed shape or snaped well before its time

i hear you it seems they've made alot of crap products over the years but my mates been testing it for a few months and said its slightly better than his echo ti and the 3rd decent product they've actually made next to the 720 pro bars and stem if that means much lol

No but maybe a bit of an explanation or price would go down a treat (Y). I know I wouldnt really want to buy from someone if they didnt even give any sort of description of what theyre selling, where theyre ordering from, price etc. Just my two penneth :)

then don't buy one dude, there 120 click freewheels weigh 170g give or take a gram and im selling them for my mate whos giving me a little cut to fund my new steed, the price will be sorted out when the orders complete the more thats ordered the cheaper it will be anything from £70-90 im not taking money until i have them in my possesion anyway so whats the deal, i sell plenty on here never had one problem

then don't buy one dude, there 120 click freewheels weigh 170g give or take a gram and im selling them for my mate whos giving me a little cut to fund my new steed, the price will be sorted out when the orders complete the more thats ordered the cheaper it will be anything from £70-90 im not taking money until i have them in my possesion anyway so whats the deal, i sell plenty on here never had one problem

Would you buy from someone who puts as little effort in as you do?

Fair enough is it's a bit of a group buy, but what's wrong with putting that in the first post? If you'd explained the situation, put the price range, maybe a pic, you'd definitely get more interest - and isn't that the point?

For what it's worth, if you'd put more effort in I'd have definitely*been interested.

*not

Edited by JDâ„¢

Tarty sells them for 69...

Bloody ell, that's a serious reduction from £90.

I don't think it's fanboys as such, more people not willing to part with their hard earned cash to a pissy, more than slightly dubious faux-salesman.

it was meant to be in Euros, i was knackered and made a quick post before i went to bed get over it man your the one with the pissy attitude! i was just lazy, forgive me

Edited by old'scoolfool