Valuation?

kona1991

Hi Lads,

Long time not being on here but saw this bike for sale recently and wondered what you guys would value it at!

I don't have any spec for it just a single pic!

384334_10150418174324422_668674421_8753031_1707523336_n.jpg

Let me know how much you reckon its worth and I may be on here a lot more :P

Cheers

Connor

Ha, Good range of responses their lads but thanks non the less!

I'm not a complete beginner... this would be my third trials bike just wanted to get back out riding!

If it gets you back riding then its worth a lot to you.

As other people have said the world is very ficcle and people will sell a very good quality bike cheap as its last years model colour etc, I dont dismis some of the older stuff as my own mountain bike is a ally frame with Deore DX 96 on it so its 15 years old but it does evey thing I want, so if you like the colour and the price is right just buy it and ride it

If it gets you back riding then its worth a lot to you.

As other people have said the world is very ficcle and people will sell a very good quality bike cheap as its last years model colour etc, I dont dismis some of the older stuff as my own mountain bike is a ally frame with Deore DX 96 on it so its 15 years old but it does evey thing I want, so if you like the colour and the price is right just buy it and ride it

Yeh i know what you mean mate. Like i would never sell my Kona dj bike...

However in this case i would only be using the bike to get my skills up to scratch and then would be looking to re-sell, so i'm not gonna invest money into a bike which isn't going to be worth anything at re-sale.

I had one of these as my first "real" trials bike. Terrible geo, I think the wheelbase was somewhere around 1010mm and I kept rubbing my shoes on the tire when I had my foot forward and turned, but it did get me started off right. Mine was the black and gold one. LOL. It's really up to you, I would never personally buy one again, but if it gets you going for cheap why not?