Round 1 Entry Forms

kevind

Round 1 at Bob Macgregor entry form here. 22nd April 2012 Club memebership forms to follow.

For some reason it will not let me upload membership forms. Will get it sorted. If not just join on the day. Same as last year.

Edited by kevind
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Thanks, that did appeal my weird sense of humour. Even laugh harder week on Sunday when Bazinga is the first expert section!!

Not alot of entries yet, but as usual, should be more on the day hopefully. Might have a car load of expert/elites coming from down south.

Thanks, that did appeal my weird sense of humour. Even laugh harder week on Sunday when Bazinga is the first expert section!!

Not alot of entries yet, but as usual, should be more on the day hopefully. Might have a car load of expert/elites coming from down south.

Im most likely going to be camping there on sat night. ;)

Lewis, we will be camping as well. Have chat about Fort Bill as well. I think there me be a few others to play as well.

Ross, been there twice, nearly three hours the first time to get it back in. I swam with mine nearly every day for a year to strenghthen it back up and have had no problems with it since. 25+ years ago. Swimming is low impact training but high shoulder strenght. Hope it strenghthens quickly. Any of your muckers coming? Havn't heard from GMAC since last year so dont know if he is riding.

• 2 weeks later...

First round been and gone, Set up on The Saturday was just miserable in the snow, hail and rain and wasnt looking good for Sunday. It didnt rain through the night and the sun came out most of Sunday and there was not much wind either which always helps. 21 riders turned out which I think is the biggest entry we have had, with some missing from last year but a good few new faces in the inter and novice classes. I had to observe on the day so didnt get a chance to see anything other than my inter group which all had a great time, even down to who could get the furthest in the last section to see who wasnt last. (names withheld to save face!) Thanks to Lewis who shared his bike as Macieks mate didnt turn up with some spares he needed for his bike. I will post up a report on the Bike trial Federations website in the Scottish clubs webpage when i get time. HAS ANYONE GOT SOME PHOTOS I CAN USE IN THE REPORT, AS AGAIN I DIDNT HAVE TIME TO TAKE ANY.

Thanks to Mike and David Barrs dad! for observing. A big thanks to Bob Macgregor trials academy for use of the trials park. They have done a huge amount of work over the winter which gave us new sections again. It is a great venue and offers everything you can hope for from primary to elite and natuaral to artificial sections in a trials park. (even new toilet facilities on the way)

Congratulations to the class winners Andrew Williams in Novice, Scott Thomson in Primary, Aaron Duke in Inter and Duncan Shaw in Expert.

See you all in a three weeks at Kinlochleven for round two.

Edited by kevind