Inpulse Bikes - The Whole Family

54Sport

I think he was more referring to the fact that in every single shot of the full bike, you (or whoever took the pictures) clipped bits off :P

They're nice - I considered one of the R20's whilst I was framehunting, but the lack of Magura mounts put me right off.

Also cost way more than I was prepared to spend.

I do love the look of 'em though.

I think he was more referring to the fact that in every single shot of the full bike, you (or whoever took the pictures) clipped bits off :P

They're nice - I considered one of the R20's whilst I was framehunting, but the lack of Magura mounts put me right off.

Also cost way more than I was prepared to spend.

I do love the look of 'em though.

Did not notice that at all untill he mentioned that earlier haha Must be all the fashion for photgraphers around here...........:P

Thats a shame, unsure if the will make a HS33 version / HS33 option, have not heard any rumours suggesting it either.

Thanks a lot, glad you like them :)

Edited by 54Sport

:ermm:;)

that is so tempting

:S:S:D

Shiney matching bikes mmmmmmm

If you do want any info/pics or anything on the bikes, send us an email :)

They look really nice! Hadn't seen enough pictures of the mod, it looks superb. Wonder how they would look in a different color as mentioned before.

They are a very nice looking bike, look brilliant in the flesh. Had a few riders try the 20 at the british championship and they all said they could jump on and it "felt right" instantly -Always a good sign in a bike!

No news on the bikes being any other colours any time soon, they have made a limited run of black forks, so you never know, may be introducing some new ones during the year

Edited by 54Sport