Best Stem For Echo 24

I-LUV-TRIALS

150x35, it's what i'm running and its perfect. Got some 08 rage bars on the bike too so lots of rise to play with.

I've got a TryAll 3D 150x30 and a TopGun 165x35 stem i'm going to try on mine, about 12mm of stackers underneath too. People use the TryAll stem on boths mods and stocks with a similar bb rise so i cna't see why it wouldn't be any good for a 24" Bizarre logic, but i'm sure it makes some sense!

So far everyone I've seen with an echo 24 has swapped the standard 130x25 stem and crappy bars for 150x35 stem and high risers.

I had the 130x25 on for a week or two and it felt horrible, you have to take into account that the frame is +70bb.

Mikey in a way you have a point, as a lot of 24 rider came from mod, but I run a Tt bar and stem on my bionic which in geo sizes would work about same bb as echo if running 24 wheels

All depends on the background of the rider

Edited by onzatrip

Dude are you riding Plymouth this weekend? You can give mine a try if you want?

wish i was mate but ill be in london till late sat night getting the bike, may be riding plymouth on the sunday though if your still about, i have a try-all mod stem im going to run but it has a slopping top cap, wasnt really planning on cutting the steerer but hey ho :/

Well should get mine built in a few weeks i have a few choices and im 5"4

Trial tech 120 x 17

Old try-all 130 x 25 i think cant really remember

Monty 221ti carbon 145/150 x 25 i think thats was too cant remember

Now the trial tech works out it has same reach as the try-all just lower, so lenght isnt all that important its the combination of both

Also I have made a spacer that goes ontop of sloping cap to make straight so i can lower stem but not cut steer until im happy

http://alex.phred.org/stemchart/Default.aspx Stem chart to compare