Trials Whores Echo Friends

bella

after snapping the born {to be honest i hated it from day one don't really know why but i did} i have got myself a 2011 echo and decided to do a bit of filming from the first week of it. i get on really well in comparison to my old frame despite having brake issues during filming. i really enjoyed making this video and love riding with my mates and i cant get enough unless badly sunburnt lol. this video is half street and half natural but i myself struggle to watch natural sometimes so have tried my easy to make it fun and easy to watch through that half. great thanks to our karl and nick for filming with us.

Hope you enjoy this any feedback would help THANKS!!!

• Like 1

Very nice chilled out vid, may I ask where it was filmed as it looked to me like Stockport, Manchester and some Matlock Quarry in there??

The Manchester spots that I saw were right underneath the wheel near Printworks, Piccadilly gardens benches and the amphitheatre thing next to Bar 38.

Nice riding (Y)