Jeff Lenosky - The Move At 3 Minutes!

arw_86

Ive got a trek 6500 2011 (17.5" - bit big i know) and contemplating going old school jeff lenosky style trials biking and converting it to be able to do trialysish stuff on it whilst still being able to bash it around cannock chase, thoughts anyone? Might make a seperate topic on it. Thinking of upgrading to dual hope brakes and prob a hope rear hub and then just single front ring with bash and a smaller rear casette, just have to man up on the ascents a bit more. Anyway, was doing some research and stumbled upon this, not one of his most trialsy vids but the move at 3 minutes is worth watching. I wont give anything away.

I guess now he won't be able to satisfy those girls who were all over him at the start!

I was so nuts for revolution / evolve back when they came out. Good to see he's still riding some great stuff.

On another note, is that Ryan leech at the start? I know those two were something of a double-team back in evolve / revolution

That was a sweet little vid and a cool wall ride.

Good plan with the bike, it will do for a little starter. Though you will probably get to a point when you want a second trials specific bike

ive got a dual disc echo lite at the mo and just got rid of my marino 24. basically what made me think of the idea was because my shimano m575 brakes on the trek are HURRENDOUS! and i have a lovely set of hope monos on my echo, and thought i cant really justify buying a new set of brakes, should i just put the hopes on it and sell the echo as parts and just go old skool lenosky style trials. But i rode the echo the other day and loved it, so its staying!! :)

my mate will be selling a set of very special hope brakes,

he bought 4 sets of hopes

2 trial zones

and 2 tech x2

he has the tech levers on the zone calipers on his 20"

and will be selling the trial zone levers on the x2 calipers those will be some good brakes for anyone looking for trial brakes capable of some trail riding.

they are basicly the x2 race brakes with the trial zone longer levers.

they should run nice on 185mm rotors.

he wil be looking for £150 for the pair, ( no rotors or mounts just the brakes rrp £270+)

calipers unused levers one month old

my mate will be selling a set of very special hope brakes,

he bought 4 sets of hopes

2 trial zones

and 2 tech x2

he has the tech levers on the zone calipers on his 20"

and will be selling the trial zone levers on the x2 calipers those will be some good brakes for anyone looking for trial brakes capable of some trail riding.

they are basicly the x2 race brakes with the trial zone longer levers.

they should run nice on 185mm rotors.

he wil be looking for £150 for the pair, ( no rotors or mounts just the brakes rrp £270+)

calipers unused levers one month old

i could well be interested in this! will they come bled and with pads? as for mounts? i thought the calipers had mounts already built in kinda thing?