18Th Party Ideas?

Sprog!

Bit of a weird one but....

Throwing a 18th overnight camp on a beach for the miss's, BBQ, fireworks, drink.. (the norm')

Just wondering if people with experience have any good ideas for things to do, games, activities etc

Wanna make this a good'n so any help would be awesome, thanks :)

If it's going to run into night time, get some of those paper hot air balloons! Since you're having a barbecue, you'll have no trouble getting hot air into the balloon. I had a barbecue with a few friends last summer and got some of those balloons. During the day I got everyone to draw on the balloons and by night time we set them off.

• Like 1

If it's going to run into night time, get some of those paper hot air balloons! Since you're having a barbecue, you'll have no trouble getting hot air into the balloon. I had a barbecue with a few friends last summer and got some of those balloons. During the day I got everyone to draw on the balloons and by night time we set them off.

Nice idea, you mean Chinese Lanterns? They're pretty cool, but be ware if you're near an RNLI station, or a busy harbor that you may get a bollocking from the relative authorities. We've had stern words from the lifeboat guys for setting some off in the Isles of Scilly before.