Heart/back Ache

CalRobbo341

Story time -

Got back from my dads approximately 5ish, then went out on the bike, didnt do anything big, did do a few turns and hops, nothing huge though, then came back after a short while then went back out 20 minutes later. during riding my heart felt stiff, same place but on my back also, I was having troiuble breathing so I found a quiet spopt and just sat there for a couple of minutes, then decided it was actually kind of hurting, so I rolled back to my house. Told my madre and she just thought was trapped wind, I have never had this before so I downed some coke hopiong I might do a burp, seemed the logical thing at the time.She told me to lie down and stretch my arms out, it relieved me but only for a few seconds. I just lay down and watched tv untill I fell asleep basically. During wathcing tv a friend said that it could be heartburn or integestion? I thought you only got that while eating so I ruled that one out. Woke up today, still in pain, and my mum said that maybe it could be a pulled muscle, again ironically I have never done this before, what I know of. And here we are now, it feels like someone is bushing on my back and my ribs, at the same time. Anyone else have any thoughts and maybe some relief tips?

Thanks

I'd probably opt for NHS direct first, they're there to deal with non emergencies and tell you to see a doc if needs be.

To be honest, and I mean this in the nicest way, it doesn't sound like you've ever been in any real discomfort - I think the first time anyone gets heartburn or a pulled muscle they probably think they're dying :P

I'm not super worride about it, see how I feel later on, might just need a bit of rest, or the opposite exercise? I agree with you JD, I have never had it before, what I know of, so its just diffrent, it actually feels a bit better since I posted this, all I have done is lie in my bed so, rest is the option for today. Cheers guys.

I'm not super worride about it, see how I feel later on, might just need a bit of rest, or the opposite exercise? I agree with you JD, I have never had it before, what I know of, so its just diffrent, it actually feels a bit better since I posted this, all I have done is lie in my bed so, rest is the option for today. Cheers guys.

Yeah I wouldn't worry as it will probably make it worse, but I still would talk about it with a doctor. They know better than us and they can have a listen to your ticker, take your blood pressure or what ever.

Under any stress or panic? Do you smoke?

To be honest, and I mean this in the nicest way, it doesn't sound like you've ever been in any real discomfort - I think the first time anyone gets heartburn or a pulled muscle they probably think they're dying :P

Possible, I know a girl whose mum called for an ambulance when she got a cramp for the first time in Tescos.

I wouldn't read any stuff on the internet, you'll probably end up convincing yourself you've got a week to live.

• Like 1