Alibaba- Very Cheap Wholesale Stuff

Echo-SL

So basically, you've all probably seen the message that tartys was showing in the newsfeed.

Basically Alibaba is a wholesale website, and it sells loads of stuff. You can buy in large large quanitites, so sometimes save money as you get cheap price per thing the more you buy. So anyway I went on it just to check it out, see where people were buying trials parts and found some mager brands, Zhi, Bionic, Neon, some Echo.

They did really really cheap stuff... But there is sorta of a catch, some things you had to buy in qaunities of 3 or more, so can be pricey. But frames and headset, or rear hubs were very very cheap.

neon bow frame for like 230 USD (£146 to you and me) with lots of Zhi Team frames and really high spec frames at seriously low prices..

Echo rear hub for like £30 and loads of cheap stuff! Titanium bolts for under a quid!!

But big downside, shipping was like 100USD, so buying small stuff didn't seem worth it.

But yeah, just wondering if anyone has bought off there before.

Should check it out just to see the stuff they are selling. Not too sure if I would trust them with my money though..

I don't think its a scam. But there's other things you need to consider: import duty (sometimes delivery companies put their own fee on top of the HMRC cost), lack of warrenty returns, postage price (as mentioned), delivery time, service.. all things that you wouldn't need to worry about if you dealt with tarty.

• Like 1