Ignore

harmertrials

Wouldn't say it's the best idea - there's plenty of grants, bursaries and scholarships you can get if you apply for them and meet criteria. I managed to get three different ones for several thousand pounds a year during the 5 years I was at uni. Usually if you maintain a 2:1 and above every year some universities will offer scholarships. What uni is it you're going to?

Definitely could go wrong, plus if there's no previous reason on written work then it could look like fraud.

The government provides a maintenance grant depending upon parents income - it should be readily available when you apply for funding / loans.

I got another bursary......but I have no friggin idea where from and why....And a scholarship for maintaining at least a 2:1 which you can usually apply for if you read over the university scholarships.

Also in your 2nd / 3rd year maybe try to get in on an internship with a bigger company - they'll sometimes give pretty decent funding if they want to see more of you!

What's your degree in?

Edited by SunnyBoy