Radfest Bike Festival 2013

JackMeek

Come crash at mine the day before if it makes life easier mate. I know its ages away but at least you know the offer is there like.

Thank's mate, would really make the trip easier and cheaper. How do you get from you to Radfest? If you go by car I gladly split gas cost etc! Cheers!

Ok in the pages and pages of Radfest threads I'm not sure whether it has ever been mentioned.

But I think it would be good to have some sort of tutorials, as I'm sure there are many of us that watch someone and think how the f*#k did they do that - i know its all practice but sometimes being told 'if you tuck a bit more here or take off closer/further away' helps.

Just like the Saturday afternoon have a 2/3 hour tutorial.

And do like different groups; so for example have Meek, Maher and Prattley and co coaching people who want to improve tgs. John S and Euan B etc aiding street guys (basically inspireds) and then people wanting to know the secrets behind doing best in comps in another group.

But yeah just to try and keep people improve, but just an idea!

• Like 1

Hmmm, I like the idea...BUT..This may sound abit selfish on my behalf. All the hard work that is put in before hand leading up to radfest...is quite stressful to an extent. When the weekend comes, we want to enjoy it just like everyone else..probably even more. We want to see people having fun, learning, all of that stuff, and im sure on the day..come over and chat to us, ANYONE would be happy help out, but putting aside a few hours to physically teach people, i think is abit to much.

Like i said, i like the idea, but its not really viable? I dont know..when jack see's this..see what he thinks.