Switching My Mod Bike For A Stock (Good Choice Or Not)?

ClarkeHutchison

I am thinking about selling my 20" bike and starting to ride a stock. I would like to keep my 20" and get a 26" but cannot afford to.

I was just wondering from others expereience how long it takes to adjust to riding a bigger bike I am 5ft 10 and 16 years old?, Will it help me improve onto doing better things?

Does anyone have any idea of a good frame which is ideal for pure trials riding because i will build the bike from the frame?

Thanks

My 24" echo is the best bike I've ever ridden, other than harmertrials echo 24". I cannot compare it to mod or stock, it's the best of both... I can gap further, hop higher, sidehop easier. I find everything easier on my 24" haha. :)

• Like 1

although you've spun off to considering a tgs 24" i moved to a 26" from a 20" and it helped me, the bigger wheels are way more forgiving and confidence inspiring, that said i ended up moving back to a 20" (4 years later) and i've got a streety 24" too... i'm tempted with the idea of building up a nice light 26" when i can ride again...

although you've spun off to considering a tgs 24" i moved to a 26" from a 20" and it helped me, the bigger wheels are way more forgiving and confidence inspiring, that said i ended up moving back to a 20" (4 years later) and i've got a streety 24" too... i'm tempted with the idea of building up a nice light 26" when i can ride again...

I rode a 20" and moved to a 26" and rode that for a couple of months while still having my 20" in the garage because I had the money at the time, anyways I seemed to keep going back on my 20" because I felt like the 26" was a little too big for me and now I still have the 20" and the 26" in the garage and its so hard to choose when you have both of the bikes so if your going to make a move make sure you get rid of one bike then get the other if thats what you want to do but its your choice if you want to move or not but I would consider getting rid of the bike and move, try not to keep both bikes cause thats when it makes the problem even worst.

Just from my point of view, others might think differently. (Y)

Andy.B