Gunther

Pashley26

With no cliches involved, this is truly one of the most incredible stories about one of the most incredible people I have ever seen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18910560

His photography is almost poetic in the way that it tells a story and captures everything within the frame perfectly, I spent last night franticly googling trying to find out more about him but as far as I can tell the last 23 years of his life have been undocumented on any social media site.

Discuss.

If I had the money to do this I wouldn't go online ever again!

He started his journey in 1989, before the internet was the internet, in fact his story only really came to light after a photographer, David Lemke, met Gunther in Vietnam.

But good on the man and his wife, who sadly died a few years ago.

I love the way he talks about his wife, he just seems to "natural" about everything. Totally at peace and just enjoying what the world has to offer. Hero.

Makes my life thatbI think is so awesome seem shit. Stuck in a showroom all day and never leaving Plymouth. Such an inspiration to get out and do more.