Personal Review Of Most Common Stock Frames Nowadays To Get One.

315r

You still don´t understand what I was saying,wb doesn´t matter,you don´t stand on rear wheel axle while holding front wheel axle...Reach is what maters to you,ozonys curve v3 has 1090mm wb,yet it would feel shorter than cannibal v3 which is 1070mm only.Why?Because the reach of cannibal is actually longer and BB lower than on curve.

You still don´t understand what I was saying,wb doesn´t matter,you don´t stand on rear wheel axle while holding front wheel axle...Reach is what maters to you,ozonys curve v3 has 1090mm wb,yet it would feel shorter than cannibal v3 which is 1070mm only.Why?Because the reach of cannibal is actually longer and BB lower than on curve.

I'm not a soothsayer yet, then, if you don't explain me at the first time what do you try to say, provably I don't understand you. At your first post you talk about riding feelings, not about final reach of bike.

Anyway, what you say now have sense, BUT is not easy to know what is the final reach of the frame because they are not reflected in the specifications. Probably talking about frames, this could be more important information than final longitude.

Then, If you know this information, can you tell me which of these frames have the shorter reach?

Thanks.

Edited by 315r

I'm not a soothsayer yet, then, if you don't explain me at the first time what do you try to say, provably I don't understand you. At your first post you talk about riding feelings, not about final reach of bike.

Anyway, what you say now have sense, BUT is not easy to know what is the final reach of the frame because they are not reflected in the specifications. Probably talking about frames, this could be more important information than final longitude.

Then, If you know this information, can you tell me which of these frames have the shorter reach?

Thanks.

Check tartybikes,they offer reach info for most frames you´re after ;) The shortest one is curve v3 and onza limey4(650mm reach).Edit:Because color is also 650mm only,so you gave cheaper option as well (Y)

Edited by ghostrider88

Hey guys! NEWS! look at this!! Speed race fans Solo 2012. Pure sex ah?

http://tribalzine.co...Speed-Race-2012

That is rather nice, I love the double seat tube, it reminds me of a certain Pashley.....which one was that again?

Bit late to be releasing a 2012 range though! Better late than never I suppose.

Edited by Pete.M

Check tartybikes,they offer reach info for most frames you´re after ;) The shortest one is curve v3 and onza limey4(650mm reach).Edit:Because color is also 650mm only,so you gave cheaper option as well (Y)

Ok! In tarty appears as a "Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube" Another number to take into account.

Thanks!! :wink:

It might be worth mentioning also, because of the language barrier, that on Tarty Bikes the reach is expressed as 'centre of bottom bracket shell to top centre of head tube'. :)

I see! Thanks!

Onza Limey 4 would suit you well I think

Yeah! It's another that have short reach!

• Like 1

Curious to see how some of the more large frames between axles are the shorter reaches because have higher BB.

My actual yaabaa 1499 don't appear in tartybikes nowadays and don't know the reach but, if it's geo is 1080mm long and 30 BB the reach of my actual bike should be huge!!!!!!!!

Finally I'll get some good frame and hope than I'll adapt to it...

Echo pure, Ozonys curve, Onza Limey, Fans, or rockman slate 3

And If something goes wrong I'll try to fix with new stems. :dance:

Edited by 315r

Curious to see how some of the most large frames between axles are the shortest reaches....provably because have higher BB.

This is a nightmare. HAHA!!

Finally I'll get some good frame and hope than I'll adapt to it...

Echo pure, Ozonys curve, Onza Limey, Fans, or rockman slate 3

If something goes wrong I'll try to fix with new stems.

If you have enough money,curve or limey,basically what you like more.

I find in my local dealer the possibility to buy a curve V2 quite cheap, what do you think about it? It's weak? snaps as easily as rockman for instance? I'm going to buy a downtube protector to...

The V3 "strong" have a nice price to, but its out of stock.

With this I'll feel "leaning forward" over the bar? I don't like this position.

Edited by 315r

Sure! Ahaha! But if i can mount my actual 125x25, it works well and save some money....

Well,you are short,so even with +70 BB you might get away with your stem.And curve V2 has higher BB,so even though the HA is steeper,the reach could be simmilar.If you like it and can get it for fair price, go for it :wink2: