Gold Rush Alaska

tomturd

"Deadliest Catch" is the best one of these kind of shows. I've watched this, it's the usual USA TV show that's actually a lot more scripted than it seems but still pretty interesting non the less.

• Like 1

Couldn't sleep last night so ended up watching the first 3 episodes. Its really, really bad, but so really really good. Like I don't think I'll stop watching because I want to know what happens!

The funniest thing was when that guys wife came down started bitching at him, they actually stated working lol

Do yourself a favour and watch the next 3, totally addictive. I think I just like watching big trucks and diggers. I'm pretty jealous of Parker Schnoble (not sure if you've been introduced to him yet?).

And yeah, Bering sea gold is another good one, not quite as good as GRA IMO but still really good - it gets a 9/10 from me (10/10 for GRA :P). No news on when season 2 starts yet, but it must be soon. And of course deadliest catch!

Anyone want to go halves on a boat? I know its not as easy as it looked but the idea of sucking mud off the sea bed for 30,000 a day seems fun.

30k a day? Where'd you get that from. I think on a very successful trip, maybe about $1k a day per deck hand.

30k a day? Where'd you get that from. I think on a very successful trip, maybe about $1k a day per deck hand.

I got it from the end of the programe. I didnt factor in costs, splitting or bad days. That doesn't matter when there's gold in them hills.

Anyone want to go halves on a boat? I know its not as easy as it looked but the idea of sucking mud off the sea bed for 30,000 a day seems fun.

You missed your chance :Phttp://starcasm.net/archives/146484

First episode of season 3 should have been shown last night, cant really find any mention of it on t'internet yet though :(

What channel is this on Tom? I seen it once (I think) One of the men was like begging his daughter for some money or something similar, recently got V Box in my room, I'm guessing 210+'s like quest, discovery, ect?

Its on discovery over here, just called "Gold Rush" I think. But there are full episodes on youtube :-

Na that was his sister, think she gave him $40k and in the whole season they made less than 20. Seems kinda pointless keep having a programme which is, money will run out tomorrow - and then never does. Dese guyz gt deep pokets!

Yeah, its a bit of a joke really. But I'm still sucked in by it. Pretty sure parker and grandpa schnobel are the real deal!

Terrible news. Wikipedia has lied! According to tvrage or somewhere the first show of season 3 will be October 25th (if I remember correctly). Massive downer :(

I'm guessing the uk isnt that far behind. They are just wrapping up season 2 as the snows about it hit.

I also watch Auction Hunters saying that i pretty much just watch the discovery channel.

Auction hunters, swamp people, swamp loggers, extreme loggers.. anything with logs, gold or diggers really - all awesome.

I think How Its Made might deserve a new thread though :P

• Like 1