Technical Problem

Hello, i got a problem to connect to this forum. From my laptop i cant reach the website, it is stucking at connection state. I only can reach it trough ipod trough the same router. What should i do?

Good question, have you tried a different browser on your laptop? Check you haven't added anything to your hosts file? (if you dont know what that is then you don't need to worry about that)

Failing that, scan for spyware.

And finally, click start, run. type in "cmd" and hit enter. a DOS window will come up. then type 'ping www.trials-forum.co.uk' and let me know the results :)

• Like 1

I scanned my computer with 2 software and nothing was found

I tried IE but it did the same

I pinged and i got all my package lost.

I dont know what should it be. The router shouldnt( i use the same) the router got restarted a few times, the DNA server is good, it decoding the ip well. I have no idea:/

Can you paste the results of the ping? The bit where the packets are being lost?

I want to know which IP it is trying to ping, it should be 5.9.58.66

If its not then edit your hosts file.

If there is a line in there for www.trials-forum.co.uk then delete it. If there isn't then add this:

5.9.58.66 www.trials-forum.co.uk

(if there's anything else dodgy looking in there then delete them, it should really just have one line in it for 'localhost' - leave that there)

• 3 weeks later...