Chain Tugs

VAMPIRE V12

Heyy guys.

Went out tonight on my onza zoot and pulled the thread out of my chain tensioner on the non drive side, i have switched the tensioners over and screwed the thread back in and it seems to be holding for now. But does anyone know of any really big beefy chain tugs to help stop this happening again?

My hub is a Hope pro 2 sst

Cheers guys

480919_3748792804960_1498843801_n.jpgHeyy guys i'm having problems keeping my wheel in place as you can see the hopes bolt grips on to the chain tugs that hold into the frame but the chain tugs are just smooth so they can move about but i do not want to put too much power on to try. When i put them behind the frame it pushes my caliper so far off it bends the disc, has anyone else had such a problem or know how to fix this? Cheers guys

The tugs are more of an aid to setting it up rather than the thing that holds them in place. If you grease up your axle bolts on your Hope, you should be able to tighten them up quite a bit without any problems, and they'll hold your wheel in place fine.