Magura Royal Blood With Shimano Saint Brakes...

trialsEuan

hey guys,

just purchased some shimano saint brakes, and was wondering if the Mangura royal blood mineral oik would work with them? And if so, does it affect the feel and lever control?

Cheers!

Euan x

It will work,but magura blood is thicker,so it will make the brake little less responsive.

Ok I didn't know that (although I've run antifreeze for the last 4 years in different hs33, I sometimes put a drop of oil).

And does antifreeze contain water (which apparently makes pistons bigger and problems of non-return levers) ?

Because like I said I never have any problems with antifreeze but since I tried windshield washer fluid, I have some problems.

Ok I didn't know that (although I've run antifreeze for the last 4 years in different hs33, I sometimes put a drop of oil).

And does antifreeze contain water (which apparently makes pistons bigger and problems of non-return levers) ?

Because like I said I never have any problems with antifreeze but since I tried windshield washer fluid, I have some problems.

It is water based,but me nor my bro have not experienced any problems from pistons swelling...