Towler - Get Edit

Towler

This is pretty much just a "TGS" video, didnt end up having the time to get out and film even a quarter of the stuff I had planned. So hopefully I can get out and film all the stuff I had planned and get something a little more interesting put together in the near future.

Knocked it together tonight.

http://vimeo.com/50492822

Edited by Towler

Loved the slider shots of your bike at the begining dude. Where was that done? Tunes went well with the riding.

Vancouver looks a hoot to ride!

(You should probably have called your edit GEToutonyourbikemore) :wink2:

that was up in the loft, built a wee slider seems to work not bad - also got a wee steady cam now, needs some tinkering though. Vancouver is awesome, just so many cool spots to ride. Yes that would have been a better name lol - deffo need to get out more!

It ended and i was like "oh that was your HD clip?"

My most preferred video trials wise, almost. Liked the straight to the point moves.

Could of done with some sound though.

This ended up being a bit of a disaster, couldnt edit clips on my laptop at home as movie maker hated half of the clips and had to edit the video on my computer at work. Messed up the settings when producing the movie and the sound never worked along with the video quality being pants. I actually like hearing the brakes in videos.... on the plus side I got to use movie maker to re add the music and add that one last clip on the end, which ended up being the only thing in HD :-( fail!