T-Lite Number Two!

wilf

Hello all.

After a few years break I'm back in to riding! I used to have a T-Lite which I owned from new, ever since I sold it I wanted another one so when one popped up on eBay I had to have it! I started riding again a little more than a year ago with a bit of BMX and then Dirt Jumping and Trail riding.

Here's a few pictures of my bikes.

T-Lite as it is now, it does have brakes but I split the rear crossover on the day I got it so I figured I would try brakeless for a while.

PA070642_zps1c425b14.jpg

PA070643_zpsa79a659b.jpg

PA070647_zps034bd058.jpg

PA070644_zpscdf732ef.jpg

A few pictures of my Evil Faction and Orange Patriot

P5060242_zps83ff0f57.jpg

P5060253_zps2210dc5c.jpg

P5060254_zpsb2eb5a23.jpg

I hope this all works, I've never uploaded pictures before!

Cheers Wilf

• Like 1

I love the evil faction, but the orange...... :sick:

My Evil's my baby, its pretty much perfect now apart from a few little things in the colour scheme. :D It looks a bit better in person but yeah, the colour isn't too great haha. Its needs quite a lot of work doing to it and money spending on it :P

I've got a reet soft spot for the T Lite for some reason, what's the plan for it then??

Do you need a bit of hose for a new x-over or you got some in the shed?

Plan is to get the brakes back on soon, ive got the rear all back together just got to bleed it up. Yeah I found some of Sam's old stuff in the shed :P hopefully get it bled up today :D

Wilf

Lol, it was a small length, enough to do about two crossovers, glad I found it because I bought some hope stuff to do my Hope M4 but a mate sorted me out a braided one so I tried using that for the crossover but it just crushed every time i tried to hammer the barb in, its a different sort of construction.

Well that was shit, bled the brake following Revolver's guide (big thanks Revolver) started to put it on the bike and it was proving to be a bitch because I'm using a 4 bolt booster and the oval holes aren't big enough so I could hardly move the bolts side to side or anything to get them in to the frame. Once I finally got them all in and got it all square, started to tighten them all up and one of them striped. :( Another trip to Daddy's work's me thinks.

Hmmm, could have sworn I stole all that!

Lawl, you couldn't carry all the stuff I had. I gave you a load of it, and gave the rest away with my Koxx, now I'm guessing there was even more left in the shed.

I spent more time buying, selling and polishing than riding.

Is it a long or short WB version fathead?

Edited by Muel

Lawl, you couldn't carry all the stuff I had. I gave you a load of it, and gave the rest away with my Koxx, now I'm guessing there was even more left in the shed.

I spent more time buying, selling and polishing than riding.

Is it a long or short WB version fathead?

Not sure, the short is 985mm isn't it? I'll try and measure it

That's some serious weight saving on the pedal...

Lol yeah, the outer cage was broken when I got it and then I broke the inner cage. Got V12's on it now.