Uploading Photographs

Hi, I'm a new member and cannot fathom out how to upload photographs?

Can you give an idiots guide to this please? Im using a Mac.

Thanks

Get yourself a Photobucket account, it's free.

Upload your pics from your computer or in some cases expensive smartphones to your Photobucket account. Mostly it's JPEGS and GIFS I believe can be sent. Photoshop PSD files are too big.

When your Picture uploads you'll see in the Photobucket account your Picture and next too or below are a series of web and image addressess. You might be asked by Photobucket whether you want to edit the picture before all this. You can re size Pictures for instance if you want to.

I left click on the line with the words img []img though there are others such as http: The image is automatically copied by clicking on the img line.

You then come to this site and I've found it can be best to have TWO web pages on your computer one with your image at the photobucket account, go to reply or new topic if you want to start one then I press ctrl+v to paste the link but you can right click and select paste to paste the img file into the reply box. Click the preview to check if the image comes up before you start any writing.

If it doesn't come up or just a link line comes up go back to your photobucket page with the image you want to paste and click on another of the web address lines. Usually it comes up fine though.

Hope that helps.

Alternatively click 'More Reply Options' where you type in your post, and at the bottom theres a section to 'attach files' :)

Hate using that, limited to like 2MB. It's a longer process for me, I'd have to resize my images, then upload them.

• 3 weeks later...

Easier way.

Make an imageshack account, upload any images you want.

click "get tags"(or something along those lines) and choose the "direct link" code. copy it to your clipboard

go to trials forum and click on the little picture in the reply box, paste the code.

shazam.