Black Ops 2

i like cunning stunts

Any tips? Played it a couple of times but still not used to the new style.

Had a quick go on that last night and got to round 9. Not bad for my first attempt.

What I did was, each town I went to, I found all the spare parts, built the object and moved on. Best thing to get is the zombie shield which makes them fly into the distance hahaha. You get that in the first town, DONT swap it for anything else (turret, trap etc). As you can't use them until you have power, I turned the power on and I still couldn't use some of the stuff...

But yeah I died at the stop after the power, and when you do travel via the bus try and do it at the end of the round if possible. It seems to like coming at the start of the round and leaving as soon as they spawn...

Bearing all my tips in mind, I haven't looked at any online strategy guides as I feel that ruins the fun, I did do it solo at 3am so probably not the best time to do it haha. Going to try it with a party today, hopefully will be better (other than everyone knifing each other to open doors........).

Had a quick go on that last night and got to round 9. Not bad for my first attempt.

What I did was, each town I went to, I found all the spare parts, built the object and moved on. Best thing to get is the zombie shield which makes them fly into the distance hahaha. You get that in the first town, DONT swap it for anything else (turret, trap etc). As you can't use them until you have power, I turned the power on and I still couldn't use some of the stuff...

But yeah I died at the stop after the power, and when you do travel via the bus try and do it at the end of the round if possible. It seems to like coming at the start of the round and leaving as soon as they spawn...

Bearing all my tips in mind, I haven't looked at any online strategy guides as I feel that ruins the fun, I did do it solo at 3am so probably not the best time to do it haha. Going to try it with a party today, hopefully will be better (other than everyone knifing each other to open doors........).

You can also put a turbine up under lamp posts and lure the face huggers in so that you can teleport randomly to different parts of the map. I seem to keep getting people who get left behind by the bus or even choose to stay behind to try and point whore and then quit when they realise its a shit plan.

I've manage to last until about round 16 so far when playing with the mrs (i know, but she's better than 90% of online players) and we've gotten far enough as to kill the lightening monster and open up pack a punch in the bank. It'd just be so much easier with some f**king teamework. Having one person with a turret, one with a turbine and one with a trap would be a brilliant strategic advantage, but nobody bothers or seems capable of strategy.

You can also put a turbine up under lamp posts and lure the face huggers in so that you can teleport randomly to different parts of the map. I seem to keep getting people who get left behind by the bus or even choose to stay behind to try and point whore and then quit when they realise its a shit plan.

I've manage to last until about round 16 so far when playing with the mrs (i know, but she's better than 90% of online players) and we've gotten far enough as to kill the lightening monster and open up pack a punch in the bank. It'd just be so much easier with some f**king teamework. Having one person with a turret, one with a turbine and one with a trap would be a brilliant strategic advantage, but nobody bothers or seems capable of strategy.

My first online game, they 'knifed' me to knock me off the bus on the way to the first stop. I run to the first stop and wait for the bus, racked up 10,000 points, rape trained etc. I appeared to be getting all of the spawn, everyone else kept dying... Stupid tossers shouldn't have pushed me off haha.

I got to round 11ish online before everyone else died, why does everyone seem to want to rush/point farm?! :/

Nice tip about the face huggers though, I've never heard of the lightning monster. Or gotten to the pack a punch yet, and I know. I play best when it's 2 player on my TV as we can talk each other through it.

My first online game, they 'knifed' me to knock me off the bus on the way to the first stop. I run to the first stop and wait for the bus, racked up 10,000 points, rape trained etc. I appeared to be getting all of the spawn, everyone else kept dying... Stupid tossers shouldn't have pushed me off haha.

I got to round 11ish online before everyone else died, why does everyone seem to want to rush/point farm?! :/

Nice tip about the face huggers though, I've never heard of the lightning monster. Or gotten to the pack a punch yet, and I know. I play best when it's 2 player on my TV as we can talk each other through it.

Well next time you're at the third bus stop (bus station, diner, farm then the stop i'm on about) you open the door in the shed, drop inside and collect the parts for the power switch. When you turn this on it releases a lightning creature thats trapped in the middle of the white room. At some point later in the rounds he comes after you and will attack the bus and generally be a pain. You have to knife or EMP to kill him. Pack a punch is opened by leaving a turbine in the entrance to the power room and then grenading the safe doors at the next stop.

• Like 1

You have to build pack a punch in the power room area.

Bring a fan.

This game is aweful. Although better than mw3, the story is typical cod crap.

Multi-player just makes me too angry but i boost nonetheless when my mates on.

Zombies always ends up with one shit player or they just play it rather than going to do the easteregg or shit.

Autoaim pisses me off to the MAX.

I need to get my PC back upto spec

• Like 1