Black Ops 2

i like cunning stunts

I lost all interest in COD after MW2 its a bit of a rip off really your paying like £40-£50 plus what £5 a time for dlc maps so about 60-70 a year for what is in all intense and purposes the same game each year with a bit of a face lift. I wanted to hear children saying "Mum I don't want dinner yet" or hear them screaming abuse at people I would go stand in my local town centre it costs less and far more entertaining.

• Like 1

I'm literally crying seeing all the black ops 2 pictures and statuses, I left it too late to pre-order. I wanted hardened, they sold out and now the only place is eBay for £100 or more. grrrrrrrrrr

if you want the hardened edition if you order it from gamestation they should have loads of them cause thats were i got mine from :)
  • Like 1

Overall, i am full of disappoint :(

If you've got a good internet connection you get penalised to the point of having a virtually unplayable game and the zombies levels are tiny by comparison. Looks like it's back to halo 4 for my multiplayer stuff this christmas.

I can honestly say I kind of miss playing xbox. My mum thinks it was the best thing that happened to me, confidence ect, and the best thing getting rid of it, was on it 24/7. I just logged onto that onlin eblack ops thig were you see your classes and what not and can honestly say I really want to play right now :')

I only got rid of it as I couldnt afford it aha, I also am really looking forward to the new GTA, which I would buy but have nout to play it on, hm, just thinking..

oh my god *thing *online

It has the potential to be really, really good. The lag problems in online is killing it for me though at the moment. Occasionally my bullets will actually work and I do really well, but 80% of the time I will will fire a full magazine into an enemy and get virtually no hitmarkers.

I agree, this isn't the best.

With call of duty it is like losing your big v (virginity for those that can't take a hint). The first one you get into/play seems awesome but after that conparitavely it seems to get worse and the first one always seems to be best.

As with this one, I got bored of campaign, got bored of multiplayer so resorted to playing like a full on crettin, but I really enjoy zombies.

Well, what a complete waste of money. Got to the end of the game and not one part stood out as being any good. apart from when your running around invincible with a machete. Call of Duty games get worse every year.

If you buy COD for anything other than the multi player you need to give your head a wobble!

• Like 2

After spending a bit of time on it now I think its the best cod to date just nips cod 4 for me, I am on the pc so cant talk for any other platform.

Yes the lag is an issue but ive managed to sort 90% off that bull out, the variety of guns and scorestreak system are done perfectly. The sniping is beautiful and is perfectly balanced not too easy not too hard, the maps could of had more variety but there are a couple of brilliant maps with intuitive ideas implemented.

Edited by i like cunning stunts

With call of duty it is like losing your big v (virginity for those that can't take a hint). The first one you get into/play seems awesome but after that conparitavely it seems to get worse and the first one always seems to be best.

If the first time you had sex was the best sex you've ever had; you're doing sex wrong.

• Like 6

Hahaha very true, I mean more exciting I guess haha.

It just seems each one i've played since black ops, which is what i played first, has gotten a little bit worse. This one just seems a bit dull so i just run round like a mad man, trying to enjoy it than being serious.

Well, what a complete waste of money. Got to the end of the game and not one part stood out as being any good. apart from when your running around invincible with a machete. Call of Duty games get worse every year.

If it's the ps3 version, I'll buy it?