Indoor Trials Park.

superjay

right as the title says indoor trials park.

I plan on opening one in doncaster.

Its located in carcroft. 5 min away from train station for people who can't drive. So its easy to get to.

I wanted to know on what would people like to see in it. How mamy will come and also prices they think is fair.

I would have to charge a membership few each year as i do have to pay a lawyer to right up contracts to cover my own back.

Hope you guys let me know on what you think and your ideas.

I can get this started i just need you guys to make it work.

Unfortunately it's too far for me to get too but I really support the idea. I'm not sure about the lawyer thing though, I would make everyone sign injury waiver forms on admission each time. It's something that Dan (dannytrialskid) and I have been looking into *although admittedly, he's done most of the work and I've just jumped on to support him*. As for prices, I would recommend you carefully work out how much the venue is going to cost you (per month is probably easiest) and then charge membership from there.

I was thinking about this if we manage to get one open; basically having keyholders who pay a set monthly fee to keep the place open, whilst being responsible for it and obviously having access anytime they like, then day rates for people who are out of the area but looking for somewhere different to ride, their money can go towards helping keep it open but also further upgrades. That's just an idea, it needs to be more thought through but that's somewhat along the lines of how I'd do it.

You should also look at government/local council grants if you plan to open it to the public, they might be able to help with the cost of the place.

Anyway mate, wish you the best of luck! (Y)

Money not the problem i got the funds to do it and i got location of a big warehouse. I know the price of it each month i just need a rough idea how many will ride.

My plan is more of a skatepark idea on how it runs i open it people come awesome if not i still.get a good days ride ;)

I want a proper contract hence the lawyer i don't want to be suied.

I saw your post after this one i read it all but just need to know riders numbers to see if it would be able.to.stay open.

I'd come if there was a good range of things to ride and not just pallets of varying heights dotted around the place.

The only thing I'd worry about is if your starting it in March then thats when its starting to dry out. Have you thought about having any other sports there? Maybe a small skatepark section. Scooter kids use parks all year long but trials riders probably wouldn't.

As this year has shown though every other weekend can be wet in the UK.

• Like 1

I'd come if there was a good range of things to ride and not just pallets of varying heights dotted around the place.

The only thing I'd worry about is if your starting it in March then thats when its starting to dry out. Have you thought about having any other sports there? Maybe a small skatepark section. Scooter kids use parks all year long but trials riders probably wouldn't.

+1

I can't get hold of an out door plot i want to make this for trials riders so we have somewhere all year round no matter what the weather we can ride. And like.you said its uk even when its not raining we have stupidly high winds so don't have to worry about that factor to.

Amy idea as what to build i'm more then happy to here.