Coust Or Tnn Adm?

jack iveson

You'll get very very mixed opinions, both pads are very good and both work very well. Do you prefer heatsink or TNN? Choose from that...

I'm a heatsink fan so I swear by coust and yellows, but tnn are good too.

Agreed. Brand loyalty plays a big factor in choosing pads :) Like I said though, either pad will work just as well.

My Coust pads were amazing, fresh grind to bed them in but when the grind wore down they still wouldn't slip. Heard good things about the adm's though

I could say exactly the same thing about my ADMs. It really just comes down to which brand you prefer, as both pads are at the top of the game.

Not really, I hate rockman but their pads are sick! (blue compound) ;)

Anyhow, any pad would probably work good for you so buy the one that you're most interested in :)

"a big factor"

This doesn't apply to everyone, plus, I've used heatsink for 3 years and they've done me good so I'm loyal to them. People who are just choosing PADS for the first time don't apply to the 'brand loyalty" thing. And Lewis was talking in terms of pad brands mainly, not bike brands... Some people are loyal to onza but don't get onza citrus pads etc.