New blood

psiron

I've been riding for about a month and believe it or not i'm not that interested in being the new Martin Ashton. I bought a trials bike to improve my mountainbike riding and i must admit i'm completely hooked. one of the advantages of trial riding is that you don't need a lot of space and you dont have to go very far from home, which for me with a young son is perfect. Most of my riding is done in my garage where i've concentrated on the basiscs of track stands, hopping and rocking. which i have nearly dialled in. i've also managed to hop on the back wheel a couple of times. I have'nt managed to video myself yet as i've found it quite dificult to ride one handed.

Mushi mushi psrion san. How are you today

I've been riding for about a month and believe it or not i'm not that interested in being the new Martin Ashton. I bought a trials bike to improve my mountainbike riding and i must admit i'm completely hooked. one of the advantages of trial riding is that you don't need a lot of space and you dont have to go very far from home, which for me with a young son is perfect. Most of my riding is done in my garage where i've concentrated on the basiscs of track stands, hopping and rocking. which i have nearly dialled in. i've also managed to hop on the back wheel a couple of times. I have'nt managed to video myself yet as i've found it quite dificult to ride one handed.
I take my lad (he's 4) down to the local skatepark with me, he gets to ride round on his scooter, and i get to hop about on the box and the rail, and mess about doing fakies and drop offs.