TNN 26" forks

Kevinfor

Whilst Andrei may not be classed as being a basher as such, he generally goes as big or bigger than the aforementioned "street bashers" and certainly kills parts pretty regularly. I don't think having a basher testing your proto parts is realy a good idea, unless that's the target market you're aiming for...

It can help in that it's sort of 'real world' testing as well though. Some riders tend to batter/scratch/abuse products more than others, and as they might potentially be buying your products it's useful to know how they hold up in those circumstances. With their SL Carbon Risers for example they had guys like Kenny Belaey testing them, but Tunni as well.

Where were your Trialtech forks breaking, out of interest? If was around the 4-bolt mount, were they the older 'normal' welded version or the updated smooth weld version?
1set were disc,the others were the 4 bolt. The disc ones broke at the disc mount, and the 4 bolt one broke around the mounts, I had a set of each, the welded ones and the smooth welded ones. All sets lasted the same time, I kept using the trial tech because I've had issues with bonded steer tubes in the past. I didn't change anything when I went to the tnn forks, kept riding the same,started doing some stupid stuff to try break them and had no luck :-)
  • Like 1