Magura slave pistons permanently stuck out.

Jake.

Haven't read the rest of the thread (sorry), but I would say the brake has been bled with DOT fluid at some point, therefore they are dead, sorry :(

I imagined you coming out with that whilst wearing a surgeons gown and a clipboard in your hand haha.

• Like 4

you can change the master piston seal,but not the slave one(well,trying it would destroy it)

so yeah get a new o-ring for your lever to be sure,then youll be fine.

edit:tomorrow at work i´ll cut a slave in half to see whats really inside,intersting imo

Edited by FamilyBiker

I imagined you coming out with that whilst wearing a surgeons gown and a clipboard in your hand haha.

I have nothing helpful to add to this, but I was swigging a cider when I read this and nearly spat it out haha.

Sorry to hear you've bought dud brakes man, can you contact the seller and ask for money back or were they sold as seen?

• Like 1

Hit us up with a pic aswell, interesting for others too, i bet.

you can change the master piston seal,but not the slave one(well,trying it would destroy it)

so yeah get a new o-ring for your lever to be sure,then youll be fine.

edit:tomorrow at work i´ll cut a slave in half to see whats really inside,intersting imo