Good riding cities.

williams

Hey all!

Me and a friend are thinking of going to England in September-ish. We want to know where the best riding cities in England are, I'm looking for street spots. And also somewhere where it's cheap to stay.

Help is well appreciated!

Edited by williams

I recommend you to stay there many days, then you can visit different cities in the same trip, that's what i do in my UK trips.

I should recommend you Leeds or London.

Leeds: There are some cheap hotels. You can also visit other cities like Sheffield, Hull, Bradford, Shipley Glen...etc... There are many trials riders and very nice people, you will feel more than welcome like i felt.

This is the hotel that i always stay, cheap, clean, very comfortable, big rooms...: http://www.ibis.com/es/booking/hotels-list.shtml

London: Very expensive hotels. You can also visit other cities like Bristol, Portsmouth, Plymouth, etc... But the train transport in the UK is the most expensive i've seen ever.

It's one of the most beautiful cities i've seen.

Edited by -G-

I recommend you to stay there many days, then you can visit different cities in the same trip, that's what i do in my UK trips.

I should recommend you Leeds or London.

Leeds: There are some cheap hotels. You can also visit other cities like Sheffield, Hull, Bradford, Shipley Glen...etc... There are many trials riders and very nice people, you will feel more than welcome like i felt.

This is the hotel that i always stay, cheap, clean, very comfortable, big rooms...: http://www.ibis.com/es/booking/hotels-list.shtml

London: Very expensive hotels. You can also visit other cities like Bristol, Portsmouth, Plymouth, etc... But the train transport in the UK is the most expensive i've seen ever.

It's one of the most beautiful cities i've seen.

Yes, thank you sir! :D

I guess that I will take the flight to heathrow and stay in London for a few days and then head over to Leeds! Would be quite nice!

The trains in England are cheap since I can order them as a child, hehe ;)

• Like 1

I guess that I will take the flight to heathrow and stay in London for a few days and then head over to Leeds! Would be quite nice!

The trains in England are cheap since I can order them as a child, hehe ;)

the train from London to Leeds was about 100 pounds to me this April... >_< just i say :P

the train from London to Leeds was about 100 pounds to me this April... >_< just i say :P

If you book it in advance and use to slow service, it will be about £20-£25

Sorry to hi jack the thread but where's good to ride in cleethorpes?

What really!? I paid £30 return the other week! So £15 but that was with a railcard but even without it would have been around £24!

Come to Leeds, we're incredibly friendly too ;)

What really!? I paid £30 return the other week! So £15 but that was with a railcard but even without it would have been around £24!

I paid 97 pounds, and i asked for the next train and it was 124 pounds :S

This is my ticket:

zpc1.jpg