Tartydays 2013

Lewis Gething

I chose not to make a full video of TartyDays, but had filmed these clips prior to making that decision. Still some great riding in there, just don't expect a full video because this is all I had. Thanks again to mick and maria for letting everyone use Radical Bikes, and to Tartybikes for their incredible organisation of the event, as well as everyone else involved of course :)

Getting to see Ali C, Danny Mac and Dani Comas ride was incredible, my favourite moment of the weekend was Danny Mac throwing freebies to distract the kids squirting him on the balance beam section of the eliminator trial :D

• Like 1

Nice one! Thanks dude. Was great to see so many people getting stuck in despite the rain on Saturday :)

What can I say Adam. I really admire what you have done for the trials community over the years, this event was exceptional, I had a fabulous time and was saddened that you guys had left before I could say goodbye and thank you. Thank you for such an amazing weekend :)

Lovely footage lewis. As always, a pleasure to ride with. One of the nicest lads in the sport.

Cheers Jack, feel exactly the same way about you ;) Really enjoy riding with you, take care dude x

I never got to see Ali's qualifying times - only the crashes in the final. Really glad you filmed that - heinously quick!

Yeah Flipp, really was insane to watch Ali doing the brakeless challenge, I too am glad I got it on video :D

• Like 1

Wish I could have gone, looked too good despite the rain! Was looking forward to a full length edit from you, what made you decide to make a short one?

Brilliant filming from you as always though.

Cheers Jake, shame you couldn't make it :( I just didn't feel very enthused about making one at the time, but now I really wish I did because it was an awesome weekend. Still I got to ride alot more than Radfest which was cool.

Somewhat related, these were filmed on the monday after Tartydays. Again I had wanted to make an edit but just couldn't summon the effort :P I was knackered too which meant my riding suffered, but oh well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEaP9NZACxY