dave kerr-higgor torr

FamilyBiker

i have started a vid thread about half an hour ago,and being in a video-browsing-session i found another cool vid from dave kerr,who´s dave33 on here,and i thought it´d be worth a share.

dunno why he didnt post it up here himself,but its a good watch.

hope you dont mind me posting it for you dave!

Edited by FamilyBiker
  • Like 2

It might look awful, but for comp riding its brilliant, as most of it is back wheel stuff. I rode that bike Dave is on at Brigham last year, and its so controlled on the back wheel its unreal. But for two wheel stuff it's utterly shite. I can see the advantages, but also the pitfalls

i stopped watching cos of the bar angle! looks awful

How far into it did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Slo-mo got a tad annoying but the riding was good! That place is definitely my favourite place for natural :)

Less slow mo next time, I'm new to editing to be honest, got a bit excited once I worked out how to do that.

Thanks for the comments

• Like 1

How far into it did you get if you don't mind me asking?

Less slow mo next time, I'm new to editing to be honest, got a bit excited once I worked out how to do that.

Thanks for the comments

ive watched it again to the end, the riding is good dont get me wrong just think that the bar angle looks horrid and ruins riding style. i no thats not everything but i would rather watch someone like kyle livesy not going as big but making it look good if u no what i mean? massive props for the song choice though :) gets me hard that track :)

ive watched it again to the end, the riding is good dont get me wrong just think that the bar angle looks horrid and ruins riding style. i no thats not everything but i would rather watch someone like kyle livesy not going as big but making it look good if u no what i mean? massive props for the song choice though :) gets me hard that track :)

Yes that's understandable. My bars have moved a fair bit since the first video I made.

Videos for me have been more about te riding rather than the video. But Hopefuly I can learn abit and make an improvement on the over look for next time.

Nice video, I climb there sometimes. It's Higgar Tor though.

Oh right thanks for that, I just coppiced if off an other video I seen named that for the spelling. Sorry if that offends any one.

Love the video mate... ;) lines are endless at that place... that first hook was sick ;) took me ages to get that bit just to the left lol...

I enjoyed the slow mo bits myself, went with the song quite well...

And it's 'Higger Tor' (sorry...)

Keep the videos coming Dave... I know you travel all over and would be nice to see some of the places :)

• Like 1