Saint M810's, what pads/rotors? Street Bike

Jake.

I sidehop to the right so should be fine, can't see myself doing sidehops on it though.

Are they any better in terms of braking though, as everyone is reccommending either this or this?

Just had a mega discussion with my Dad about it, he doesn't understand why there's any need for brakes with better heat dissipation in trials?

It's not about the heat dissipation, it's just the fact the disc material and braking surface work stupidly well with Saints. I've used a Saint on a JAF rotor and a Superstar floating disc and neither were particularly impressive.

Was looking at the superstars, good to hear. Alright then man makes sense.

Shimano discs are just really really good discs.

Don't use crappy rotors with Saints, only use Shimano.

None of us go anywhere near fast enough to need the heat dissipation, the hollowed out full of holes Hope/Echo types are more for weight loss & won't give you the power of a Shimano rotor, more metal the better.

Edited by LEON

If you want mega brutal power, goodridge sfs sintered pads and ice tech rotors are the way to go. That said, I have an avid g2cs rotor on my deore and it's nearly as good as my old saint, both on a 20. Barry clay had a bash on mine, he was well impressed