Me On A Bike

Miss-Higgy

Not here to start rows about what i'm actually doing in this video and what i'm running or not. I'm riding a bike we all have that in common at least.

Most of this was done first attempt if not second. If it wasn't landed in two it was left for another another day!
Video footage is a bit meh and i decided not to mess with the audio.
All in all not that impressed with my riding or the footage, but still I've made the video now. Here it is…

Think i need a level up this year

• Like 3

Good video I enjoyed watching :) , I couldn't tell though are you riding brakeless?

Thanks everyone, and yeah i ride brakeless. Nuts i know but i have commitment issues and you can't pull your brake at last minute if you don't have them hehe.

Good riding but I gotta say add some more variation. 180's or 360's, or manuals would improve this video tenfold

This is my intent for my next video, will hopefully have foot jam whips dialled soon, 180's on flat i can do no problem its the whole going fakie i struggle with! And i need to spend a few days a foam pit before you'll see 360's from me. And i did want more manuals for this film but my camera people were getting bored :P

Again thanks for all the comments so far :)

Edited by Miss-Higgy

Thanks everyone, and yeah i ride brakeless. Nuts i know but i have commitment issues and you can't pull your brake at last minute if you don't have them hehe.

This is my intent for my next video, will hopefully have foot jam whips dialled soon, 180's on flat i can do no problem its the whole going fakie i struggle with! And i need to spend a few days a foam pit before you'll see 360's from me. And i did want more manuals for this film but my camera people were getting bored :P

Again thanks for all the comments so far :)

3's aren't that much harder than 180's, and you don't need to fakie out. Just find a big curb to learn them off.

Scared of them, i'm quite skinny so there's nothing for me to land on haha! I need to spend a few days at a skatepark really and just keep doing them till i get it. And 3's on flat are well hard, especially on a mk1 element hehe

True, I learnt 180's and fakies on a bmx and now can do them on 24" bikes. Something to bare in mind.