Sheffield Trials Day March 30th, Any Info Yet?

isitafox

I've read there's going to be a trials fun day in Sheffield on March 30th run by students from Sheffield Uni with assistance from Biketrial Federation.

Anyone know any more about this or is it hush hush until an official announcement?

My missus is organising. Things are being finalised at the moment with people involved etc.

Will be putting up a post soon.

• Like 1

It's an open practice/demno type event being organised by Craig Scott's (not that one) girlfriend Laura. She's studying Event Management at Sheffield Hallam Uni and has to put on an event as part of her course. Since her boyfriend and a lot of her friends are riders, she wanted to run a trials event. As Craig said above, details are still being finalised, but Biketrial Federation are working with Laura on the organisation and some info should be announced fairly soon.

Should be a pretty fun day!

• Like 3

Hi Trial Bikers,

We will be posting some information about our event very soon, in the mean time you can keep up to date with the going ons by visiting our event blog... http://trialsbikesheffield2014.wordpress.com/ and following the event on Twitter @TBS2014

Tickets to participate in the event competitions will be available early February

See you all there :D

• Like 2

It's an open practice/demno type event being organised by Craig Scott's (not that one) girlfriend Laura. She's studying Event Management at Sheffield Hallam Uni and has to put on an event as part of her course. Since her boyfriend and a lot of her friends are riders, she wanted to run a trials event. As Craig said above, details are still being finalised, but Biketrial Federation are working with Laura on the organisation and some info should be announced fairly soon.

Should be a pretty fun day!

Yep. Im clearly the more talented better looking one! :D

• Like 2

Hi Trial Bikers,

We will be posting some information about our event very soon, in the mean time you can keep up to date with the going ons by visiting our event blog... http://trialsbikesheffield2014.wordpress.com/ and following the event on Twitter @TBS2014

Tickets to participate in the event competitions will be available early February

See you all there :D

Cockings got a forum account :) mint haha

Yep. Im clearly the more talented better looking one! :D

that made me spit my tea over the table hahaha ;)

• 3 weeks later...

booked in me.

found out the car park at q park is £15 for 6 hours

if you go to ponds forge leisure centre round the corner and book in for a quick swim you pay £3 for a swim and get a discount card for the q park car park that then cost £1 per hour parking :D

so £15 parking is now cost you £9

good little saving there

• Like 1