Spoke length request

*gentlydoesit

Could anyone tell me the right spoke lengths for an 135 echo tr hub to a 26" echo sl rim please, I've had a look at spoke length calculators but I don't have the wheel with me to measure it up. its in the shop and the next chance I will have to go there will be on thursday, I was hoping to have the spokes ready to put in when I next see it.

Cheers

Couple of options:

- Hub and rim dimensions are listed on the TartyBikes site, so you can just put that info into the spoke calculator and work them out that way, then order them from wherever you like.

- If you wanted to order them through TartyBikes, you can just order the spokes through the website and in the Notes section of the order say that it's to lace that particular hub to that particular rim. They'll work them out when they come to your order, then get the right lengths picked.

- Do what Dave said.

• Like 2

Yeah, I would do but... I can only buy a full set from them and I may not need all of them as some in the wheel may already be the right length. if I do go the 'swam em all out' route it'd be nice to have a choice in brands, not that I wouldn't want sapim, but there may be somthing else that takes my fancy (and maybe cheaper). so far I'm at 75 for it, 35 for a sprocket, 10 to have it trued, can't remember how much for bolts and washers and a set of spokes for 17.50+3 deliverd. there's not much change from 160, waaay not where I wanted it to be for a used wheel!

Edited by *gentlydoesit

Couple of options:

- Hub and rim dimensions are listed on the TartyBikes site, so you can just put that info into the spoke calculator and work them out that way, then order them from wherever you like.

-

*hadn't seen this*

Cheers, i hadnt realised that info was on there.

some in the wheel may already be the right length.

pretty sure all the spokes in the wheel should be the same length dude....i've only ever built one wheel, but this was the impression i got from research and of course, sheldon's guide!

Haha, yeah sooo that^ .

I get what your saying marsh, I guessed at there being differnt length spokes left to right on a wheel as the calculators I looked at needed the offset of the hub as a dimention, I never got to enter any values to find out though as I don't have the wheel.

Looks like Tarty to the rescue (Y) cheeds dude :)