2 sundays,lots of clips

FamilyBiker

That definitely rules you out of ever been able to comment on a video regarding the filming in a negative way haha.

Other than the filming It was good, What are those bars you are running? :sick: (do they compliment the geo of your frame hahaha)

yeah,filming was shaky as,i thought i could distract the viewer from the fact its filmed badly through a nice edit,fail :)

nah,i like it :)

bars are MOE risers,they arent made anymore and will be changed for some trialtechs in a few weeks,just need to sort a stem with 170x25° out,if such a thing exists :)

hey,you'd wonder how nice my geo turned out,everyone who tried my bike said he'll get a 24" or even a marino,too,afterwards.

Edited by FamilyBiker

the only "street" thing on my bike is the seat,i just wanted one there.

geo is 1030/358/+50/73°

on a +30/1000wheelbase bike i wouldnt go that far,sure.like 100x35 or something,but it is what it is and it wants something 165x25° or similar.think echo make one in that geo,but it has that ugly sloped steerer clamp...

anyways,story behind my strange stem choices is a wrist damage that doesnt let me roll my bars forwards,so i have to simulate this in some way :)

Edited by FamilyBiker