24" rims (32h) where to buy?

Rebelistic

Hi,
I'm thinking of building up some new wheels for my console but seem to be struggling to find much choice of rim. The Spank rims look great but I can't see any for sale anywhere. Does anyone know anywhere that stocks much in the way of 24" rims?

The DMR DeeVee looks like a reasonable option but it would be nice to have a few others to choose from.

The DMR Backline is also a good option but cant find them anywhere at the moment.

But what you really want is these...

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/topic/190187-inspired-arcade-rims-24-matt-black-with-black-logo/

Yeah I saw those on here...might be a good option. Perhaps I'm being very picky but the Inspired rims are perhaps a bit heavy for rims without eyelets. I'd prefer to have eyelets if there isn't much of a weight penalty. I'm not really sure if they really have much effect on how long the rim lasts or how strong it is though?

I might be able to help you with some Spank Subrosa rims, I've a bunch of new rims delivered and I don't need the old ones. I'll make a sale thread about them (and other stuff) tomorrow perhaps.

Cheers, I'll keep an eye out for that.

Yeah I saw those on here...might be a good option. Perhaps I'm being very picky but the Inspired rims are perhaps a bit heavy for rims without eyelets. I'd prefer to have eyelets if there isn't much of a weight penalty. I'm not really sure if they really have much effect on how long the rim lasts or how strong it is though?

Cheers, I'll keep an eye out for that.

They are fairly heavy, but iv'e battered the sh** out of mine and have never bent them. Depends what you're using them for I suppose