Chingu - NEW LINK UP :D - bring on sun time

Rago muffin

Joel man, I was saving my clip for my own video... I did tell you that so really disappointed as it takes away from the effort I put in. That line scared the shit out of me but I pushed myself for the sake of my video.

Otherwise, good stuff.

In fact, I'd ask that you re-edit your video. I traveled to London specifically to film for my vid and that was probably my best clip so I'd ask you to respectfully remove it. To emphasize though, I'm not pissed off with you, just disappointed.

Edited by Ben Rowlands

OH sorry an ill pop it out!!! :'(

Joel man, I was saving my clip for my own video... I did tell you that so really disappointed as it takes away from the effort I put in. That line scared the shit out of me but I pushed myself for the sake of my video.

Otherwise, good stuff.

In fact, I'd ask that you re-edit your video. I traveled to London specifically to film for my vid and that was probably my best clip so I'd ask you to respectfully remove it. To emphasize though, I'm not pissed off with you, just disappointed.

Thanks Joel. Normally I wouldn't care and I feel like a dick for asking but I struggle with riding so much due to personal shit. This means the days where I ride well enough to push myself like in that clip are rare and making a video that I'm happy with difficult, so when I do get something it means a lot to me to use it in a video for myself.

Again, thanks for understanding and sorry for messing with your effort :(

Edited by Ben Rowlands

Thanks Joel. Normally I wouldn't care and I feel like a dick for asking but I struggle with riding so much due to personal shit. This means the days where I ride well enough to push myself like in that clip are rare and making a video that I'm happy with difficult, so when I do get something it means a lot to me to use it in a video for myself.

Again, thanks for understanding and sorry for messing with your effort :(

sure bro totally ok will re edit vid of course :) sent you pm aswelll bro, love you man

Cheers Mark! I was trying to make it so Joel didn't feel as bad, haha :P Him feeling bad gains nothing so it's not what I want.

Being disappointed is of way less intensity than being angry though. I'm basically okay with the error in the sense I understand making it but I'd prefer if it wasn't the case. Anger doesn't give as much credence to understanding, which consequently permits greater intensity.