Adingham moor rocks.

josh of super Leeds

Hey Josh it's worth asking if you are talking about a push bike or motorbike as this is the cycle trials forum.  

I live in the village and locals do go up and if one of the farmers in the tractors call past and see us on the push bikes providing its only one or two they seem to just drive past. 

Edited by Paperclip

HI. Yes my dad rode motorbikes up there for many years but no i ride at the moment the new Monty 221 pro race. It's just that i live in South Leeds and it's an hours drive so i don't want a wasted journey. My dad said it was Barbara that told him a few year back when she was flogging Monty gear so it was best to check to see if thing's had changed.

• 2 weeks later...

Can only ride the moto on set event dates now because of the council and rules that have been like that for around 5 years now. The farmers would be totally cool with it but the property that initially put in for noise complaints are right next to the plot so anyone riding they do take photos and report and that would be classed as one of the event days which has been done before. So it's basically ruining it for everyone.  

I can't really say about Shipley I kept seeing motorbikes in the woods last year when I was up there some week days but I don't think you are allowed but no one seemed to bothered and I welcome it. Obviously fine for the push bike. 

• Like 1

Just look on Google Maps for quarries near you then go check them out at weekend see if they are working or not and if they are accessible, I go on a few quarries I've found that way, one is still in operation but they never open Saturday or Sunday, one bonus is it's always changing, never had any trouble, it's in haslingden. Cowm is the only legal place round here, Lee mill is good as well, flappits in denholme is also really good but you will probably get moved off, I got moved off last time I went but after a couple of hours. I got stopped once by police off road on a local disused factory, because I had my van parked outside and wasn't really doing anything wrong, they just said crack on, stay off the roads and canals and if we see your van here again we will know it's you and just leave you alone, they had me tap a few walls then left.

• Like 1

Cheers Josh will have a look at that place.

Went up lee mill today on them without issue apart from one old dog walker that said the motos are not allowed and there are signs around which we didnt see.

Can't see a problem taking them up there as the trials stuff is well out the way from the mountain bike trails and its a brilliant place.

Edited by i like cunning stunts