Trek Ticket or similar...

Tony Harrison

So we all saw Brandon's new video. Got me curious about his bike...

p5pb11306200.jpg

Don't appear to be available in the UK. What other frames are there like this, i.e. more aimed at jumping/hard-tail stuff than a full-on DH bike? I currently ride a LaPierre Zesty (size L) but wouldn't mind something more chuckable as a second bike, but with the rear sus so it's still not too hard work on the trails.

Any slopestyle bike no? I wouldn't expect the rear suspension to be a major help with trail traction, I believe it's designed just as a cushion for landing and is invariably stiff and very heavily damped.

• Like 2

ive seen bike set up vids of Brandon's bikes in the past and he has always indicated that he pretty much locks the rear shock out. Better of saving the money and just getting a nice santa cruz jackal or something, Canyon also do a nice slope bike think its the stitched 720. or a black market killswitch and transition just brought out a nice slope bike to. but unless your doing something massive you can pretty much get away with a hardtail.