the watch thread?

Herbertlemon102

evening all. always loved watches, never owned one of my own worth mentioning, but the time is ripe. Im a big fan of the retro casio and seiko watches with those really complex linear surfaces. have a couple of friends with Tags, and theyre pretty nice too- show us yer watches!

Cant get a decent photo but I recently purchased one of the new Tag Heuer Chronographs. 
Absolutely love it. Recently into them myself and find myself looking at more and more. The Tags a too pricey for me to wear on a messier night out so Ive ordered one of the Accurist range too. Only £99.00 odd but looks dead nice and isnt too much of a bummer if it gets damaged.

IMAG0452.jpg

I apologize for the dire quality. My HTCs camera lens is ruined. 

Edited by SamKidney
  • Like 1

They aren't thousands of pounds worth but still nice in there own right.

IMAG1127_zpstyqyrl8p.jpg

Tissot T race I had for my 21st, it's lovely and light, most of the aesthetic pieces are carbon/titanium.

IMAG1124_BURST002_zpsoiv42jnx.jpg

Tissot PRS330, lovely heavy watch. I'm not much of a dress up/fashion piece person so that suits me down to the ground when I want something abit fancier.

I did fancy a Tissot from last year that was fully automatic, based on some of the older racing le man's cars but missed the chance to buy one, they released the new model that isn't as nice.

• Like 1

On 22 November 2016 at 3:14 PM, Tom Booth said:

They aren't thousands of pounds worth but still nice in there own right.

IMAG1127_zpstyqyrl8p.jpg

Tissot T race I had for my 21st, it's lovely and light, most of the aesthetic pieces are carbon/titanium.

IMAG1124_BURST002_zpsoiv42jnx.jpg

Tissot PRS330, lovely heavy watch. I'm not much of a dress up/fashion piece person so that suits me down to the ground when I want something abit fancier.

I did fancy a Tissot from last year that was fully automatic, based on some of the older racing le man's cars but missed the chance to buy one, they released the new model that isn't as nice.

My JavaScript was off, cue me trying to quote this for the past ten minutes with no luck! I prefer the second tessot- carbon weave always looks out of place to me. Still a nice piece though.

Edited by Herbertlemon102